- 2 lb ground beef, browned
- 1.5 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup water
- 1 quart tomato juice
- 1.5 cup ketchup
- 15 oz tomato sauce
- ⅛ cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 4 tbsp vinegar
- ½ tbsp black pepper
- ½ tbsp tabasco sauce
- Salt to taste
- Add browned beef and onion to water in a large saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, then turn temp down and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, and simmer about 2 hours.
- Add more water if needed, during cooking.
I know this seems like a funny thing to post after talking about dieting, but it’s not for me, honest! LOL My daughter asked me to type it up for her! So here ya go, Heav!
I hope the rest of you enjoy it, too, of course!!! Please let me know if you try it, and how you liked it! Even if you didn’t. LOL